The latest, most sophisticated digital encryption is used to transmit information, and direct communication lines are used to obtain real-time authorizations, ensuring the accuracy and validity of each transaction. Plus, merchants get the added convenience of having funds deposited directly into their bank account.
Payment Gateway is your secure connection between your website and the merchant bank processing networks. It is integrated into all major third-party shopping carts, allowing merchants utilizing these carts to process through with a “flick of the switch.”
Payment Gateway also offers online merchants an easy to implement, customizable shopping cart for internet storefronts. It is a simple yet powerful, integrated shopping cart designed to help merchants increase sales to valuable, hard-earned online shoppers. Combined with a secure real-time credit card transaction processing service, online merchants can continue to take advantage of the unlimited income-generating opportunities available with the explosion of the internet marketplace.
With the integrated shopping cart system, no software installation is needed. In addition, our gateway partners have developed the Product Page Generator to assist merchants in creating HTML pages for their website using easy to follow, step-by-step instructions for quick setup. The Product Page Generator conveniently generates an enabled web page with the look-and-feel of the merchant’s own existing website, business model, and products. What does this mean for the online merchant? Simplicity. Online businesses can begin accepting payments via the internet immediately, on an automated basis, 24 hours a day. Payment Gateway also offers merchants the ability to easily utilize shopping carts from existing web pages.
• Page-specific options to match the look and feel of your online business
• Product-specific options to clearly describe and sell product
• Advanced shipping charge options
• Advanced tax options
- Customer visits your website and chooses to buy your product and/or service using the integrated shopping cart.
- Customer completes an order form, securely providing credit card payment information.
- Order confirmation is immediately sent to you and your customer.
- Customer’s credit card is charged and funds are deposited directly into your bank account.
- The transaction appears on the customer’s credit card statement. Convenience for the merchant, ease and security for the online shopper.
The entire process is simple and convenient to use.